"Never forget your password again"
Technical experts always suggest to create robust and unique passwords for securing accounts on different websites. Such passwords should be complex, hard-to-guess; should contain special characters, upper & lower case, and digits as well. Obviously, remembering such complex passwords for each website seems like a difficult question, plus the idea to store them online or on your computer is literally risking their security. SuperEasy Password Manager helps you in vanishing this problem as this wonderful piece of software needs one single password to store and secure all the passwords for all of your website accounts. Moreover, it fills out account details for any website without needing your intervention and it automatically fills in web and registry forms while creating a new website account. Other than remembering your passwords it also protects them from being stolen by hackers.
Installation procedure involves very basic steps, takes a few minutes and brings no unexpected surprises like third-party products or adware. Select your preferred installer language, then select details including setup location and additional icons like Desktop Icon (can be created for all or only current user). Lastly, you can choose to launch the application as soon as installation completes. It is supported by these operating systems: Windows XP / Vista (32/64)/ 7 (32/64)/ 8.
The interface of this application is very instinctual, modern, and the dark graphite theme gives it a professional look. The Help guide shown at its startup is very helpful and explains function of each feature in a step-by-step manner. The menu options for features are aligned on left side of the dashboard, namely – Quick Access, Web Accounts, App Accounts, Bookmarks, Identities, and Secure Memos. The main screen displays the fields including tabs (All, Groups, etc) and buttons (Add Account, Add Bookmark, etc) according to the feature selected from the main menu.
- One password is all you need to secure all your other passwords; you have to remember the password to unlock this application only, as all the passwords for websites and other offline applications are stored securely in its database
- The passwords are stored in encrypted format in the database making it impractical for any hacker to gain access of them
- When you open a website or an application (on local system), it detects when password is required and generates a secure password on-the-fly for login
- The ‘Identity’ feature helps in reducing your manual effort of filling out registration forms; when you fill a web or registry form online and submit it, SuperEasy Password Manager will ask you to save new Identity, once you do so, from next time onwards it will automatically fill out web forms for you
- You can add multiple types of online web accounts ranging from Email, Finance to Gaming, Shopping, Travel, and much more
- Accounts for applications on local system (like Skype, Dropbox, and Microsoft Office Outlook) can also be created and saved under different groups such as Gaming, Instant Messengers, Social Networks and more. Simply add the new account and the next time you launch an app, it will automatically log you in
- It even lets you create Bookmarks for your most-visited or favourite websites, plus you can even import bookmarks from various browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome
- Get rid from the problem of online keyloggers who capture the key strokes from your keyboard to gain access of your passwords; with this application you can login into any account sans the need of key strokes, hence, keyloggers are out of question
- Can’t think of a new robust password, let ‘Password Generator’ do that for you; just select the characters you want to add in the password and it will generate one for you
None found here.
RoboForm Everywhere, Dashlane, and Sticky Password are some great password management systems that can be used as alternative for SuperEasy Password Manager. RoboForm can store all of your passwords, automatically fill online forms, and can even protect you from visiting fake and malicious websites since it knows the exact URLs of sites you log into. Apart from storing your passwords, Dashlane has digital wallet features with which you can shop online easily and it also supports synchronization of multiple devices. Sticky Password can auto-save logins into websites and can auto-fill web forms, moreover, it can import data from its competitors (RoboForm) as well.
In today’s world, having a strong and secure password is indispensable since there are numerous types of online and offline threats taking birth every now and then. Even if you manage to create one but maintaining it is even more critical situation. In these times, a product like SuperEasy Password Manager is the best solution which protects you from offline risks like other users stealing your data or from online threats like keyloggers or hackers. This product is highly recommended to all the users who take their web and app accounts’ security seriously.
Requirements: min. 512 MB RAM, free harddisk space: 40 MB
What's new in this version: New Release
Top user review