Published by Hemoco on 7 Mar 2012
"Runscanner : freeware malware hijack analyzer"RunScanner is a completely free windows system utility which scans your system for all configured running programs.
You can use runscanner to detect autostart programs, spyware, adware, homepage hijackers, unverified drivers and other problems.
You can import and export your results and let other people help you to solve your problems.
- Top rated freeware
- Scanning of 120+ hijack locations
- Online malware analysis of results
- Powerful process killer
Kill multiple processes at once
Kill and rename
Kill and delete
Delete at next reboot
- Saving and importing of .run files (all information available)
- Save to text log file
- Verification of file signatures
- Host file editor
- MD5 hash calculation of files + online file rating
- Online lookup of scanned entries. (Runscanner database + Google)
- Regedit jump
- Explorer jump
- Extended filters
- Marking of items. A user with problems can save the .run file, an expert can mark the items that need fixing and send the .run file back to the user
Requirements: Windows 2000 or higher
What's new in this version: Fixed errors in 64 bit software scanning.
Updated7 Mar 2012
Downloads441 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Runscanner on 30 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: