Published by RightMark Gathering on 1 Apr 2009
"Provides information about your CPU"RightMark CPU Clock Utility (RMClock) is a GUI application designed for realtime CPU frequency/load monitoring and on-the-fly adjustment of the CPU multiplier (FID) and voltage level (VID) of the supported CPUs via processor's power management model specific registers (MSRs).
RightMark CPU Clock Utility is a software that provides you processor, core and voltage information.
In auto-management mode it continuously monitors the CPU usage level and dynamically adjusts the CPU frequency and/or voltage level as needed.
- Realtime CPU clock and CPU/OS load level monitoring (with logging).
- Detection of virtually any form of CPU clock throttling.
- Dynamic CPU performance state transitions (realtime adjustment of CPU multiplier, FID, and voltage level, VID) "on demand" on supported CPU models.
- Advanced CPU-specific power management settings for AMD K7/K8 and Intel Pentium M/Pentium 4/Xeon CPU families.
- Support for multi-processor (SMP/HT) systems.
Updated1 Apr 2009
Downloads2,301 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested RightMark CPU Clock Utility on 13 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: