Puran Utilities 3.1
Reviewed by Gabriel Cojocaru on 17 Jan 2014
"A set of more than 20 utilities"
Puran Utilities is software pack that contains 20+ programs that will help you speed up and optimize your computer considerably. You should definitely install this application if you want to increase the overall performance of your system.
Here’s a little taste of what’s inside this monster pack:
- Find errors on your hard disk and fix them automatically; you can even attempt to recover the data in bad sectors if your HDD is starting to fail
- Get rid of all the pesky programs you want removed from your system with Puran Uninstaller
- Disable or enable programs (or Windows services) that load automatically when Windows starts
- Delete junk files and free disk space with only a couple of clicks
- Remove all empty folders
- Point broken shortcuts the right file path
- Optimize the Windows registries and delete corrupted entries
- Speed up your HDD read / write operations with the Defrag utility
- Find and delete duplicate files
- Recover previously deleted files
- Make the optimal tweaks to make sure your system is optimized for playing the latest games
- Delete all data from a disk and make sure no other software can recover it, if you’re concerned about your privacy after giving away your HDD
- Set a timer to shut down your PC
- Split big files into multiple, smaller ones which are easier to transfer online
Install Puran Utilities if you want to optimize the performance of your system.
Requirements: Windows Xp/2003/Vista/7/8/10 Installed
What's new in this version: Major changes to uninstaller, duplicate file finder, gaming pc, delete history, minimal pc, splitter and minor changes to all other. Now free for private and non commercial use only.
Updated24 May 2022
Downloads639 (1 last week)
Download Puran Utilities 3.1 (10.12 MB)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Puran Utilities on 24 May 2022 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: