"Find and Delete unnecessary registry entries"
As you would expect, this utility does all the things a registry cleaner is supposed to do: find all the invalid registry entries, displays them in a list where you can select the ones you want to remove and deletes them from your system. Additionally, you can backup your registry in case you delete something you’re not supposed and restore a previous entry.
Here’s why you should use this program:
- Scan and fix all problems found in your Windows registries
- You can exclude certain entries from the scan
- Choose a category of issues to scan (missing DLLs, startup files, drivers, recent documents, fonts, drivers, etc)
- View a list of all the invalid entries along with their path, value, root key
- You select all items and delete them automatically or handpick them
You can fix all your Windows registry issues with Puran Registry Cleaner.
Requirements: Windows Xp/2003/Vista/7/8 Installed
What's new in this version: Minor Changes and Fixes
Updated20 Aug 2014
Downloads212 (1 last week)
Top user review