"Detect stuck and repair stuck pixels"
Pixel Repair is a utility to help un-stick pixels that are stuck on one color. Dead pixels are usually shown as a black color. This app has 7 different color cycles and it can run through a series of these color choices rotating stuck pixels through the colors scheme one by one. This will hopefully help a pixel from being permanently stuck in a single color. The speed of the color rotation can be changed to help with the intensity. There is some flashing or strobe-like effects in this app, so anyone who may be negatively affected by this should look away or not use the package. It depends on the LCD or monitor whether this app will actually help.
Pixel Repair Key Features:
- Fix pixels that are not dead but just stuck in a single color (not black)
- Rotate pixel colors through one of 7 color schemes
- Change the rotation speed to change colors faster or slower
- May help to get a pixel to become un-stuck
- Avoid use if suffering from epilepsy or other related medical condition
- Requires Windows Vista or newer version
Pixel Repair is a pixel fixing app that can help to get a pixel to become un-stuck and change colors again.
Requirements: Windows Vista or higher, 5MB disk space
What's new in this version: - Some minor bug fixes. - Some minor cosmetic changes. - Less false positives with Antivirus programs.
Updated22 Jun 2014
Downloads2,147 (16 last week)
Top user review