"A utility designed for detection of hardware"
This program is a real hardware wizard: it will automatically detect all the components connected to your system and assess their performance using a benchmark module. Any hardware enthusiast or gamer who needs to increase the performance of its system will definitely appreciate this program.
Here are the key features:
- Since new hardware devices hit the market every single day, PC Wizard keeps up by updating the program on a regular basis
- The hardware scanning process can take some time, but that’s to be expected from a program that detects & benchmarks components
- The interface is very simple and although it’s no eye candy, you’ll feel relieved that all the major functions are at your fingertips
- The categories analyzed are: the disk Drives, Multimedia (audio, video) and the Mainboard
- Export the detailed reports as text, PDF or HTML (or send to printer for a physical copy)
- Benchmark the compression of MP3 files, the CPU, measure the cache performance, the speed of read/write operations on your HDDs, CD/DVD drive performance, etc
- Everything you need to know about your hardware (Bios; RAM – SDRM, DDR, DIMM; Cache – L1,L2,L3; CPU – multiplier coefficient, model, speed, type; Busses installed – ISA, CPI, AGP, Firewire, SMBus; sensors; video – memory, monitor, frequency, temperature; DirectX; OpenGL)
Download PC Wizard if you want to correctly identify & benchmark all the hardware devices installed on your computer.
Updated31 May 2017
Downloads6,495 (37 last week)