"Software to test your computer keyboard"
KeyboardTest, as the name of the software suggests, will test your keyboard and figure out if any keys are malfunctioning, the LEDs light up properly, check if the codes transmitted from the keyboard are correct, measure the response times, etc.
Here’s why you may need this utility on your PC:
- You may use this as a typing tutor, if you’re having problems locating all the letters on the keyboard
- Test if the keyboard malfunctions
- Batch mode for production mode
- You can change the keyboard layout to your liking
- Highlight keyword down and up
- Tests all keys, including compound keys like .www or .com
- Correctly identifies both under and over-responsive keys
- Support for all types of keyboards (USB, PS/2, Wireless)
If you want to test your keyboard for faulty keys, this software is all you need.
Requirements: 16MB Ram, 4MB Disk space
What's new in this version: Compatibility with Win11; Updated User Interface and added Keyboard Layouts.
Top user review