"Log data analysis and IT management"
GFI EventsManager is an IT monitoring package to help administrators manage all events and logging information collected across a network. Collect, analyze and review network data to ensure that everything is running smoothly. Analyze any suspicious activity on the network. See which users (including anonymous users) are connected to the network and who is performing the most actions/activities. Real-time monitoring can help to identify when an intruder is working his/her way through the corporate network. The package is also capable of monitoring changes to SQL server and Oracle server relational servers right down to individual tables.
GFI EventsManager Key Features:
- Monitor network logs to check activities
- See which users are logged in
- Track suspicious network activity
- Be alerted if SQL servers are being changed
- Software supports Microsoft Small Business Server 2003/2008
- Requires Microsoft Data Access
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or later
GFI EventsManager is a network events manager to make sense of network activity logs in real-time.
Requirements: Support for MS SBS 03 & 08 (MS SBS not required), Microsoft Data Access, .NET 2.0
Price$220 Buy full version
Updated25 Apr 2022
Downloads592 (1 last week)
Top user review