Reviewed by Gabriel Cojocaru on 7 Dec 2013
"Monitor folder/drive changes."
This application will monitor all the changes that occur in the folders that you specify. You’ll be able to see which files were created, modified or deleted in an easy to sort table. You can use it to monitor local files or shared folders on your network.
Here’s how FolderChangesView will help you keep track of all the file changes:
- You first need to select which folder you want to monitor and you’ll be able to see all the changes made (create, modify, delete) along with filename, full path, extension, file size, file owner, modified time, created time, etc
- Each column in the data table can be used to sort the data in order to find easier the entry you’re looking for
- Works on both 32 and 64-bit systems and all modern Windows Operating Systems
- Easily go through all your configurations with the “Open Recent Configuration” menu
- Minimize to system tray
- Export all the data into text, CSV, XML or HTML
- Support for multiple languages
Download FolderChangesView if you need to see which files were created, modified or deleted in important folders that you actively keep track of.
Updated29 Mar 2023
Downloads1,012 (1 last week)
Download FolderChangesView 2.35 (74.38 KB)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested FolderChangesView on 29 Mar 2023 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: