"Watch DeviceIoControl calls"
DeviceIOView is a device input output monitor to see the device input output calls in real-time. The software displays calls to each device driver which can be shown in a list. The user can then click on one of these calls and further information about it will be shown in the second pane below. This information includes its call handle, control code, number of input bytes, number of output bytes, the name of the device handle, and all the input-output bytes, displayed as Hex dump. Searches can be performed on the information to find just the right device call. Export the data as a usable file for later review.
DeviceIOView Key Features:
- Input output call to device monitor
- See all calls to device drivers to isolate the ones that are of interest
- Click on a call to display full information about it in the pane below
- See the call handle, control code, number of input bytes, number of output bytes, the name of the device handle, and all the input/output bytes, displayed as Hex dump
- Perform searches of the information
- Export the data as a usable file
DeviceIOView is a device call monitor which can help to isolate device driver issues.
Updated13 May 2016
Downloads270 (1 last week)
Top user review