"CSV/Tab-delimited file viewer and converter"
Do you want to view the data contained in CSV files without having to install Microsoft Excel? CSVFileView does exactly that. It’s a small application dedicated to displaying all the information found in a comma (or tab) separated values type of file in an easy to use table.
Here are the main features:
- The table headers will be automatically generated from the first line of the CSV file
- You can sort the data up and down by clicking on the table header
- One of the main issues is that the utility can’t handle large files
- Easily remove entire rows just by clicking the delete key
- Search through the data and locate the entries you’re interested in
- Change the order of entries and save back the file
- Export as HTML, XML, back as CSV, text, etc
- Support for UTF-8 characters
- You can use it in command line if you want to integrate it with other programs automatically
- Available in different languages: English, Romanian, Chinese, Turkish, Dutch, German, French, Greek, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, German, etc
Download CSVFileView if you need to view or manipulate CSV files.
Updated23 Feb 2018
Downloads752 (7 last week)
Top user review