"context menu additions"
Would you like to customize the way you interact with Windows? The developers at Sordum created BlueLife ContextMenu to help you take control over the main settings (My Computer, Desktop, Files and Folders, Other miscellaneous settings).
Here are the main options you have once you install the software:
- You can launch the command line as administrator (cmd.exe)
- Disable UAC
- Choose to display or not the hidden files
- Check if you want to see file extensions or not
- Add a open with Notepad to the context menu
- Change file or folder ownership on the fly
- Easy access to Network Connections, Registry Edit and Control Panel when you right click on Computer
- Multi language support
Download and install BlueLife ContextMenu if you want to customize your context menus.
Requirements: No Req. (Portable App)
Updated14 Nov 2015
Downloads444 (1 last week)
Top user review