Published by Andrey Aleksanyants on 24 Nov 2020
"Armenian Phonetic keyboard layout."Armenian Phonetic Keyboard Layout allows you to type in Armenian in the same way as you do when
typing in English, without having to learn the default Typewriter Layout coming with the system.
Armenian Phonetic Layout works ONLY with Windows 2000 and higher (XP, Vista, 7, Server Systems).
Both 32 and 64 bit systems are supported.
1. Download ZIP file to your machine.
2. Extract all its files into any folder and run setup.exe file.
3. Open your Language Bar Settings*, select Armenian if it is already displayed in
your Language Bar, otherwise click 'Add' button and select Armenian from 'Input Language'
4. Select 'Armenian (Phonetic)' Keyboard Layout for 'Armenian' and Press OK.
5. Restart your system if required.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR VISTA USERS: You need to temporary DISABLE UAC (User Account Control) when installing the layout!
What's new in this version: Added support for 64 bit versions
Updated24 Nov 2020
Downloads5,194 (29 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Armenian Phonetic Keyboard Layout on 17 Feb 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: