"Registry cleaner and windows utility suite"
Slowing down of a computer’s performance is generally the result of junk files and unnecessary programs piling up in the system. If you are experiencing the same problem, then you should resort to jv16 PowerTools X which is a Windows optimization utility designed to fix system errors, clean unnecessary data (unused files and Windows registry) from the system, and improve the system’s overall performance. It also contains many other tools to perform powerful actions such as – find and replace data inside files, mass rename files, merge files, remove files on reboot, and find and replace data from Windows registry.
Installation procedure for this utility is quick, simple and takes few minutes to complete. After agreeing the license terms, you need to select the program features that you want to install (like add it to Programs & Features and translations). Then you need to confirm its setup destination path, followed by the program’s shortcut folder and the users for which it has to be created (all or current users). Post the installation completion, its Quick tutorial is shown where you have to select your language (you can also choose to delete other languages) and if you want to be notified about new product versions, then you can give your email address. Finally, it will ask you that what kind of user are you, so based on your technical knowledge about such tools, you can choose to view Simplified user interface or the one with all features and options. It is supported by following OS: Windows 2K / 2003 / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit.
This utility has a very eye-pleasing, bright, and instinctive interface and the best thing about its UI are the self-explanatory and animated icons for each function/feature. In the left panel of the window, tabs for ‘Tool Categories’ (like Registry Tools, File Tools, and System Tools) and ‘Configuration’ (like My Account, Settings, Backups, Maintenance, and Action History) are shown. In the upper right panel, tools or settings for each of the aforementioned tab is displayed. In the lower right panel, the utility displays the current condition of your PC like its overall health and Startup system health percentage.
- It clears your computer from unnecessary registry data, temp files, MRU/History data, and also fixes registry errors and broken shortcuts
- You can configure various attributes for the cleaning process such as the intensity of the computer scan (a slide bar is provided to select the range from aggressive to safe scan), the types of software (like Anti-virus, Firewall software, or Backup Software) to be ignored in the scanning, and enabling of additional tasks like automatic removal of all erroneous data or automatic selection of all found items
- You can uninstall the programs that you no longer need or which you thought you had already removed (but their leftovers were not removed) or which were not added in the Windows Add/Remove software list
- The more the number of startup items, the more time system takes for booting; with this utility you can view and control the programs that start automatically with the system boot
- In order to speed up your computer’s startup, Startup Optimizer can be enabled which optimizes the startup process at the time of system boot
- You can immunize your computer and make sure that it does not access any dangerous websites that distribute malware
- ‘Decrap my computer’ feature lets you remove all the third-party software from your computer
- Optimize and clean up your Windows registry with various Registry Tools that are available with this utility, including – Registry Cleaner, Registry Information, Registry Manager, Registry finder, and many more
- With File tools, you can find and organize your files, plus you can locate and remove unwanted junk files
- System Tools help you in improving your privacy by cleaning privacy threatening data from your computer; the various tools for this purpose are – Automation Tool, History Cleaner, Disk Wiper, and Service Manager
- Lack of malware protection tools
- 60 days trial version
CCleaner is a very good alternative system optimization and cleaning tool that can remove unused files from a computer, resulting in better performance of the operating system and freeing up valuable hard disk space. Glary Utilities is an amazing system optimizer that offers several powerful system tools such as windows registry cleaner, disk cleaner, memory optimizer, startup manager, performance accelerator, and more. Auslogics BoostSpeed is an award winning system optimizer that can clean, fix and speed up your PC in few simple clicks.
jv16 PowerTools X is an all-inclusive and a powerful tool that can efficiently scan and then clear every junk material that is slowing down your PC’s performance. It has got numerous tools to offer for different areas of the system ranging from Registry tools to system tools. After using the free trial version for 60 days, you will be able to realize that it can indeed fix and speed up your PC to a great extent, after which buying it would not seem to be worthless. This utility is recommended to all the users.
Requirements: Windows XP/2000/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, a mouse and a keyboard
What's new in this version: The main changes included in the 2014 version are: * Supercharged new system cleaning engine that will clear more junk from your system than ever before. * Improved ability of the Registry Cleaner and the Clean and Fix My Computer tools to remove protected and locked registry data and files.
Top user review