"Clever replacement for DOS CD command"
ZeroIn is a package to help systems that suffer form long filenames that are not supported within their version of Windows and on CD formats. The package can help to access files and directories with long names so that they can be worked with. It will abbreviate longer directory names to make them more accessible with the screen real estate, will jump right back to the last directory used and make it easier to move around the most used directories. Whether using DOS or Unix file systems, the package can manage it all. Runs in a DOS command window under Windows to add to the compatibility options.
ZeroIn Key Features:
- Access longer file names that sometimes prove a challenge for older Windows systems
- DOS command window within Windows OS
- Abbreviate longer directory names to make them more accessible
- Switch easily between commonly used directories
- Works with DOS and Unix standards
- Requires Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP
ZeroIn is a package to help access long file names and folders within Windows.
What's new in this version: Updated installer to add ZeroIn's install folder to the system PATH
Top user review