"Specialized tools for IT Professionals"
TeraByte OSD Tool Suite is a collection of tools for IT personnel and power users at home who wish to dig deep into the functionality of their computer. The software can help to manage a computer but also to remove rootkit infections and virus intrusions beyond what a regular anti-virus package can often manage to achieve.
There are two versions: Standard and Professional version. The Professional (paid) version includes the developer's TBScript engine with added extensions which delivers scripting ability across multiple tools, added logic and processing power.
The TeraByte OS Deployment Tool itself is a command shell where different commands can be executed to perform specific tasks. Commands can be issued manually by typing them in or via the scripting route. The TeraByte OS Deployment Tool actually runs in Windows NT and later, DOS and Linux.
BootFile is a utility that can boot up from a raw file up to 4 GB in size via a NTFS, FAT or FAT 32 file system.
TeraByte OS (or TBOS for short) is a small real-mode operating system which will run the majority of DOS-based programs.
USBBoot is an extra TBScript which enabled booting via a USB flash drive to Windows 2000, XP, 7 or 8.
The installation completed without any issues.
There was no adware, toolbars, malware or spyware included in the distribution.
TeraByte OSD Tool Suite requires Windows 2000, XP, 7 or 8.
The main interface is essentially a DOS window inside the Windows environment. Different commands can be executed to perform file and system actions.
There is nothing flashy about the interface, but for power users and system administrators who are used to a command line (or scripting batch files) then they will feel right at home here.
- Command line utility with a series of commands that can help to access file and system commands
- BootFile can create a raw file that can be used to boot up to via NTFS, FAT or FAT 32 systems
- TeraByte OS is a small real-mode operating system that can run most DOS-based programs
- TBScript is included with the Professional version for scripting and execution of commands
- Manual commands can be executed in the command line as well
- Remove rootkit infections and virus intrusions
- USBBoot is included as a TBScript to enable booting from a USB flash drive in Windows 2000, XP, 7 or 8
- Versions available for Windows, Linux and DOS
- Advanced utility that most users will not need; Power users and system administrators more suitable user base
- Basic interface
DOSBox is a DOS emulator that allows the user to access DOS commands.
TeraByte OSD Tool Suite is a useful series of command line tools that add DOS access, operating system creation and file management in a basic interface.
What's new in this version: Product Enhancements
Top user review