Published by Security Stronghold on 7 Dec 2013
"Free Windows Registry From Errors and Garbage"Registry Cleaner is a handy, easy, fast and up-to-date way to increase your computer's performance by scanning and fixing system registry. Stop facing problems, connected with harmful files, keys or errors in the registry. Registry Cleaner is a safe and reliable way to search and delete various registry problems like wrong pathes, invalid shortcuts, corrupted COM/Active X/CLSID/Explorer Extension/BHO entries and other erroneous and obsolete data.
Registry Cleaner provides you a first-rate observation under system registry, which is one of the key components of the Windows Operating System. Registry contains all the information about your PC settings and that is the reason you need to keep it clean and efficient.
The other obvious thing is that you need a special feature to control your registry condition - and Registry Cleaner is your unconditional choice, because:
- You'd love Registry Cleaner handy and user-friendly interface
- You'd find fancy its fully customizable registry scanning
- You'd regard that Registry Cleaner provides tidy and safe cleanup
- You'd find very comfortable that you can choose the items you don't want to remove
- You'd feel belt up with ability to backup any changes, made to your system, because you could restore the items that were removed
- You'd sense protected and confident with Registry Cleaner full time professional support
That's why Registry Cleaner is needed - it will scan and clean your system registry with the velocity of a bullet-fly.
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
Forget any registry problems with Registry Cleaner! Download Now.
Requirements: Pentium II 300, 64 MB, 5 MB Disk space.
What's new in this version: More registry fixes, improved registry scanning process.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Registry Cleaner on 7 Dec 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: