"Key, mouse button and mouse wheel remapper"
Would you like to redefine what happens when you use your keyboard or click one of the mouse buttons? Key Remapper can help you customize it. You can even have different profiles, each profile with different keyboard and mouse settings saved.
Here’s what Key Remapper can do for you:
- As the name suggests, you can remap existing keys, mouse clicks to different values or disable them all together (i.e.: you can set the Print function to your mouse wheel click, Caps Lock to right button click, up arrow to left button click, etc)
- Easily swap functions between two keys, or one key and a mouse button (very useful if one key doesn’t work anymore and you want to switch it to one that does)
- Use your own shortcuts to speed your activities
- Block the keys or combination of keys you don’t want anymore
- Set specific remapping for certain programs only
Download Key Remapper and you can change how your keyboard and mouse work.
Requirements: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008/2003/XP/2000
What's new in this version: new release
Top user review