"Export and merge registry keys remotely"
If you have to make sure the PCs in your network function error-free, you’re going to need this tool to gain remote access to the Windows registry entries. You can export the entire set of registry keys and keep them safe on your computer.
Here are the key features:
- Backup registry keys for each PC connected to your network
- Make changes to .reg files and execute them remotely
- Replicate the changes you make to one computer’s configuration to multiple PCs
- Example of operations you can do remotely: change the default browser across the network to increase the overall security, make modifications to the ODBC connections to make sure every application that works with a central database will function correctly after changes have been made to it
- Import and export .reg files
- Works even with complex networks that span multiple workgroups and domains
- You can either create one time operations or set up schedules if you need regular maintenance
- Mange different network credentials with ease
Download EMCO Remote Registry Merge if you need to make changes to the registry values of remote computers connected to your network.
Requirements: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent, 512MB of RAM, 250MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3 improves machine queue editing performance, improves connectivity errors diagnostics and includes a few bug fixes.
Top user review