"Fast access to your favorite folders."
You can use Chameleon Folder Lite to create a menu that contains shortcuts to the most accessed files and folders. The shortcuts are constantly updated automatically. If you use this program, all you have to do is click the mouse wheel button and you’ll have quick access to all your favorite files and folders
Here are the main points:
- Quick shortcuts to recently opened files and folders
- Use filters to select only text documents, pictures or videos
- Add custom submenus to create your own shortcuts
- Rearrange the folders and files by moving them up and down
- Works on all modern Windows versions
Install Chameleon Folder Lite if you want to create easy to use shortcuts to the most frequently used files and folders.
Requirements: Windows XP or above
What's new in this version: Small updates
DeveloperChameleon Apps Team
Updated30 Jun 2015
Downloads1,272 (1 last week)