"Align data in ASCII text files into columns."
Align is a program for working with ASCII text files to change their appearance into something either more useful or more visually appealing. Take comma separated files and split the information into separate columns with two blank spaces between each piece of information. Align data into simple, clean columns for easier reading of the data. Fields can include spaces is they use single or double quotation marks or the C programming language commenting of /*.. or */ or //. Run an ASCII text file through the program and see the information come out far more intelligently once converted.
Align Key Features:
- Convert ASCII text files or RTF files
- Visually separate ASCII text files with two spaces
- Accepts single or double quotations or C programming language comments
- Comma-delimited information will be separated out into separate columns of data with two spaces between each column
- Maximum 1024 columns of information
- Requires Windows
Align is an editor for automatically spacing out ASCII text files and RTF files in a more pleasing manner.
What's new in this version: now handles up to 1024 columns
DeveloperCanadian Mind Products
Updated11 Nov 2016
Downloads1,508 (1 last week)
Top user review