"System temperature and fans speed adjusting."
If you notice your computer always overheats, it’s high time you take control over the speed of the fan, force it to cool of your system and protect your expensive hardware.
Here are the key points:
- The program will display the current temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius) so you’ll know exactly when you need to intervene
- Control the speed of every fan installed on your computer by setting a minimum speed
- Use different speeds when you use the battery or a plug as a power source
- In order to protect your components, the software will not allow you to set the speed below the minimum recommended by Apple
- Works with both 32-bit and 64-bit machines
- Can start as soon as your operating system is up
Download smcFanControl if you observe unusually high CPU load or unnormal high temperatures that might damage your hardware.
Updated17 Oct 2016
Downloads678 (4 last week)
Top user review