Published by Soft Experience on 3 Dec 2005
"Auto disable close button on Windows programs"WinTopMost can put topmost automatically any window and/or disable its
X close button (window's top right corner).
Main features :
- Runs on Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/Windows 2000/XP.
- Put allways on top any window or comme back to a "normal" (non topmost)
- Disable or enable X close button of any window.
- Can set topmost automatically all windows with captions containing specific strings.
WinTopMost intercepts windows captions when programs are running (can intercept many strings and set topmost many windows).
- Can disable automatically X close buttons for all windows with captions containing specific strings.
WinTopMost intercepts windows captions when programs are running (can intercept many strings and disable X close buttons of many windows).
You may use WinTopMost to ensure that the users log out correctly for example for telnet, not just close the application.
Can run in command line mode.
What's new in this version: Disable close button capability via command-line
Updated3 Dec 2005
Downloads375 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested WinTopMost Disable Close on 1 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: