Partition Saving 4.60
Reviewed by Gabriel Cojocaru on 17 Jan 2014
"Save, restore and copy hard-drive devices."
You can use Partition Saving if you need to create a backup for your floppy, Master Boot Record, HDDs or even an entire partition, or restore the data in case you need it back.
Here are the features that stand out:
- The main purpose of this program is to save and restore different elements (partition, hard disk, floppy, USB, DVD, etc)
- You can copy an element for safekeeping from one folder to another
- Modify a backup file by changing its size or compression rate
- Check the backup files’ integrity
- Manage your BOOTSECT file which indicates the boot sector
- Remove information contained in bad sectors from the backup
- Change a NTFS or FAT boot sector in case it became corrupted
Install Partition Saving if you need to save & restore partitions, hard disks, floppy disks, etc.
Updated15 Apr 2019
Downloads2,351 (2 last week)
Download Partition Saving 4.60 (3.40 MB)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Partition Saving on 15 Apr 2019 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: