Paragon Total Defrag 2007 Build 9369
Published by Paragon Technologie GmbH on 1 Jun 2010
DeveloperParagon Technologie GmbH
Updated1 Jun 2010
Downloads175 (1 last week)
"A new product for file system defragmentation"Built on original Paragon technologies, it performs complete low-level defragmentation that provides almost zero fragmentation level. Due to its monopoly access to the file system on a hard drive, Paragon Total Defrag 2007 will enable you to speed up and optimize all critical system files and metadata including MFT (Master File Table), paging files, folders, registry hives and many others.
Paragon Total Defrag 2007 brings you following advantages:
- Smart Defragmentation to maximize File System performance. Paragon Total Defrag performs safe boot-time defragmentation of MFT and paging files, online Directory Consolidation. Moreover, it defragments and moves critical system files and frequently accessed files together on the external (fast) cylinders of the hard disk to increase your system’s performance. Enhanced data access speeds mean faster virus scans, back-ups and file searches.
- 9 File System Optimization Strategies to meet the individual needs of every system. Total Defrag enables you to use any of 9 optimization strategies on partitions of any size or number, whether your hard drives are IDE, SATA or SCSI. Paragon Total
Defrag is fast, simple and secure way to get systems running Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or new Windows Vista at the peak of its ability.
- Innovative Technologies to bring you fast and the most comprehensive defragmentation. Usage of original Paragon technologies allows to overcome limitations of build-in Windows Defrag (note that many commercial defragmenters use Windows defragmentation APIs, only interfaces differ). Thus, unlike other defragmenters, Paragon Total Defrag works at low-level, can sort and move files to external (fast) cylinders and requires less than 1% of free space on the hard drive to operate.
- Bootable CD/DVD to run Paragon Total Defrag without installation. One of the Paragon Total Defrag components is self-burning WindowsPE-based CD image you can use to create bootable CD or DVD. It allows to boot system and defragment all the available disks directly from bootable CD/DVD.
* Online/Offline defragmentation of disks/volumes including RAID systems*
* Defragmentation of GPT disks as well as MBR disks
* Defragmentation of dynamic volumes
* Two defragmentation modes: Fast and Safe. Safe Mode is slower but it protects your data in case of a power failure during defragmentation
* Unique low-level file system defragmentation and optimization algorithms
* 9 different defragmentation strategies
* Boot-time defragmentation of critical system files
* Ability to speed up launch of applications
* Ability to maximize file system performance
* Complete file system optimization including directory consolidation, paging files, Master File Table (MFT), metadata, registry hives etc.
* Low free space defragmentation (less than 1% of free space on the hard drive required)
* Bootable CD image with â€œrun-from-CDâ€ edition included
* Online defragmentation is possible for non-system disks/volumes only.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Paragon Total Defrag 2007 on 12 May 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: