"Elastic Open Source .NET Distributed Cache"NCache is a 100% Native .NET Open Source distributed cache (released under Apache License, Version 2.0). NCache provides an extremely fast and linearly scalable distributed cache that caches application data and reduces expensive database trips. Use NCache to remove performance bottlenecks related to your data storage and databases and scale your .NET and Java applications to extreme transaction processing (XTP).
NCache Open Source gives the .NET developer community unrestricted access to the industryÂ’s oldest and most popular distributed cache. Due to its Open Source nature .NET developers finally have complete access to a truly elastic .NET distributed cache that fits in nicely with their applicationÂ’s .NET stack.
NCache provides the following features:
1. Separate Editions for Java and .NET
2. Fully supports .NET 2.0/3.5/4.0 Cache API
3. Replicated, Partitioned, Client Cache topologies
4. Read-through, write-through, and write-behind operations
5. Cache dependencies, SqlDependencies, and more
6. No code change required for ASP.NET & Java Sessions
7. Third party integrations like NHibernate second level cache, Memcached Wrapper, Entity Framework Cache
Requirements: PC with 1 GB RAM, 32 MB Hard disk Space
What's new in this version: Distributed cache, .NET Cache, Open source cache, Dynamic Clustering, Compact Serialization, Object Query, LINQ, Partitioned Replica, High Availability, ASP.NET Sessions, NHibernate, Distributed Locking, Replicated Cache
Updated17 Feb 2015
Downloads262 (1 last week)
Top user review