Published by Soft Experience on 2 Dec 2005
"Catalog files, extract metadata to xml, html"Extract metadata from MS Office, PDF, HTML, Adobe files, IPTC info from jpeg and tif images into XML, CSV, Word files or HTML pages without programming.
Set file properties via mass update function for MS Office and NTFS Windows 2000 files.
You will easily Catalog and retrieve:
MS Office documents: Application name, Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Template, Comments, Last author, Revision number, Number of pages, paragraphs, lines, words, characters, notes, slides, Manager, Company, Category, Security flags, Creation, Last accessed, print date, Edition time
- Standard or User-defined ie customized file properties, Mac comments,
- Windows 2000 file propertes,
- PDF documents properties,
- OpenOffice.org, StarOffice information,
- Title of HTML pages and metadata in <meta> tags according to Dublic Core,
- PDF information,
- IPTC-NAA fields for JPEG/TIFF/PSD images,
- Adobe XMP metadata retrieval from Photoshop, Acrobat, FrameMaker, GoLive, InDesign, InCopy, Illustrator, LiveMotion.
- Interactive display and export or batch command line mode for metadata extraction with xsl transformation in automated processing. MetaDataMiner lets you rapidly create HTML index of entire folders with extra information and hypertext links : you can share documentation catalog in a project team and save time seaching for data
What's new in this version: Added files dates retrieval with seconds in creation, print, modiication dates
Updated2 Dec 2005
Downloads297 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Metadata Miner Catalogue PRO on 12 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: