"File undelete and data recovery utility."
Just because files were deleted from your hard drive, accidentally or not, it doesn't mean they can’t be recovered. File Scavenger will assist you in getting back files deleted from NTFS partitions on Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT.
Here’s the rundown:
- It can recover files that were purged from Recycle Bin
- The recovery won’t work in 100% of the cases because the way Windows works (deleted files aren’t really deleted, they are just marked as “deleted” in the File Allocation Table and it isn’t until new files are written on the disk and they get allocated to the location of the marked files, that recovery becomes impossible)
- Works with both dynamic and basic disks
- Support for NTFS compression and Unicode filenames
- You can even use it to retrieve data from corrupted drives or newly formatted disks
- The recovered files and folders will be restored to the original folder path
- Filter the files found by date, name, type, size, etc
Download File Scavenger if you deleted important files and folders from your disk and you need them back.
Updated14 Mar 2018
Downloads4,685 (1 last week)
Top user review