"Provides information about your system."
This utility is mostly addressed to people already familiar with how their computer operates. After you install it, you can use it to monitor the processes running on your computer, installed drivers, network connections, Windows registry entries, services, scheduled tasks etc.
Here’s what you need to know about ESET SysInspector:
- The program structures the information into different sections, called nodes which are easily accessible in manner similar to Windows Explorer
- For each item listed you can see detailed description
- You can see all the running processes, their DLL dependency, the path to the executable, who created each process, a potential risk level assessed by Eset
- Browsing the Network Connections node, you can see all active TCP/IP or UDP connections, as well as the remote address
- Identify potential problems in the Registry entries, objects attached to the web browser (BHO)
- Detailed list of all the drivers installed and their version
- View all the files necessary to run your operating system
- Installed hardware and software
Download Eset SysInspector if you want to audit all the software and hardware installed on your PC.
Updated25 Jun 2020
Downloads1,729 (1 last week)
Top user review