Published by nnSoft on 4 May 2016
"Small, freeware, full-featured scheduler"nnCron LITE is a small, but full-featured scheduler, that can start applications and open documents at specified time or with specified frequency. nnCron LITE is a perfect freeware Windows clone of a well-known UNIX scheduler Cron (including all the useful Anacron features).
Here are the most important nnCron LITE features:
- it can be started as a system service or as a regular standalone application,
- it understands cron table format (Unix) and is managed with easy-to-edit text crontab files that are fully compatible with Unix crontabs,
- it can handle and restart so called missed tasks,
- it can set and use environment variables,
- it can run applications authorized as currently logged user (WinNT/2000/XP),
- it can be extended with plugins written in Forth language,
- it can be easy tuned up to answer your current needs,
- it is not resource demanding and it can run even on very old PCs without any noticeable performance degradation. We have never seen nnCron LITE system service to allocate more than 150k of operative memory.
nnCron LITE is tiny, powerful and easy to use. And if you need not just a scheduler, but a full-blown automation manager - take a look at nnCron.
Requirements: Win95 or higher
What's new in this version: This is a bugfix release. No new functionality was added.
Updated4 May 2016
Downloads478 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested nnCron LITE on 4 May 2016 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: