"Start Menu X for professionals."
Do you want the XP style start menu on your Windows 8 or Windows 7? Sometimes, new isn’t necessarily better. If you are really accustomed to the old start menu, this utility will help you bring it to your new Windows.
Here’s why you may need Start Menu X:
- This application will take over the Start Menu but it will also give you an option to switch back to Windows default menu, should you choose to
- You have multiple skins for your menu (including the classical one)
- Organize your programs and groups easily
- Comes with several images you can use as icons (but unfortunately you can’t add your own)
- Adjust the size of the menu as you see fit
- Start Menu X can start at Windows startup and replace your default menu
- Set your own keyboard shortcuts (ie: lock windows, change user, shut down, etc)
- Does not require lots of computer resources (CPU, RAM)
Download and install Start Menu X if you miss the old XP menu you used in the past.
Requirements: 8MB HDD space
What's new in this version: New Release
Updated28 Jul 2017
Downloads2,045 (8 last week)
Top user review