"Run programs with arguments from Explorer."
Sometimes you need access to your console in order to run different programs that require parameters. Ok, if you’re a DOS fan, you probably use that more than once in a while. However, if you’re in the middle of browsing files on your computer, you’d have to interrupt your activity to run the console window where you can input commands. Not anymore if you’re giving Run with Parameters a chance.
Here’s what you need to know about it:
- The utility will add a context menu option that will help you run any programs with parameters straight from Windows Explorer
- All you have to do is right click on the programs you want to use
- It requires .NET Framework 2.0 in order to run correctly
- You can choose to run the application with administrative rights
- The program will remember the parameters just in case you’re going to need them again
- Works on both 32 and 64-bit systems
Install Run with Parameters and you’ll have quick access to running apps that require arguments from Explorer.
Requirements: .NET Runtime 2.0
What's new in this version: Initial release.
Updated15 Apr 2021
Downloads163 (3 last week)
Top user review