"Alternative to standard Windows Run-Dialog"
Run-Command is a portable app that can be used as an alternative to using the Windows run command directly from the Start menu. Instead of clicking Start, then entering what program to run, this program can provide a clearer interface and some shortcuts for frequently accessed programs to make things easier too. Add a list of favorite programs which need to be run more often than not. Add commands and add them as favorites which can be grouped together conveniently. Use the command line to execute programs. Runs commands as a Windows administrator. Already tested on Windows 10 Technical-Preview.
Run-Command Key Features:
- Run command replacement with extra features
- Add more frequently used programs as fast to access run commands
- Group related commands together in a list
- Access via command line
- Portable appealing
- Avoid having to remember exact program names to start them
- Already tested on Windows 10 Technical-Preview
Run-Command is a replacement for the Run command with extra features.
What's new in this version: Verification and test in the Run dialog on Windows 11 22H2 General fixes and small tweaks
Updated3 Dec 2022
Downloads1,307 (1 last week)
Top user review