"Easily test your bootable media"
Up until now, in order to test if a CD or DVD was burned correctly, the only way to do it was to test it at the end. But what if it didn’t work? Well, then you just wasted a disc, which costs money. With Qemu Simple Boot, you don’t have to burn CDs/DVDs just to find out if they will work or not, you can simply use the virtual machine emulator (Qemu) and you can test the disc image (ISO) before burning.
Here’s what you need to know about this utility:
- It works with any kind of discs, even bootable ones
- In order to use this, you don’t need to install separately the virtual machine emulator, Qemu (the virtual machine can run a virtual operating system of your choosing and test out your discs)
- The app is portable, so you can just carry it around on an USB stick and run it when you need it
- You can drag and drop the ISO file or you can use the file browser
- In order to run the program, all you have to do is select the source to test (CD, ISO, HDD, IMA), how much RAM would you like to allocate for the Qemu core and press the big button that says “Start Qemu Test”
- The program is translated in English, Russian, Korean, Turkish, German, French, Spanish
Install Qemu Simple Boot if you want to test the integrity of your virtual discs before actually burning the data on a physical disc.
Requirements: No Req. (Portable App)
What's new in this version: 1. Drag and drop error (Fixed) 2. Minor interface changes 3. improvement of codes
Updated14 Nov 2015
Downloads1,951 (1 last week)
Top user review