"Launch the Command Prompt at any folder."
Open Command Prompt Here is a shell extension for Windows Explorer that adds an option in the right-click context-sensitive menu. The shell gives you the option to open a Command prompt window at the folder that Windows Explorer is presently displaying. This helps when using the command prompt because it saves having to navigate over to the correct folder by using commands like cd.. to change directory within the command prompt text interface. Administrative rights are not needed within Windows Explorer either for the shell extension to work correctly.
Open Command Prompt Here Key Features:
- Add “Open Command Prompt here” option to the Windows Explorer context menu
- Open the command prompt pointing to exactly the folder that you want
- Save time not having to navigate around the command prompt
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows
- Requires .NET Runtime 2.0 or later
Open Command Prompt Here is a time saving little shell extension for Windows Explorer to help with the Command Prompt.
Requirements: .NET Runtime 2.0
What's new in this version: Made it Windows 8 compatible.
Updated5 Sep 2020
Downloads170 (1 last week)
Top user review