Hidden Start 4.1
Published by NTWind Software on 12 Feb 2021
"Run apps without console window or UAC promt"Console applications and batch files are regularly run at Windows startup or in a schedule. The main inconvenience of this is that each application opens a console window that flickers on the screen. Hidden Start (or Hstart) is a lightweight command line utility that allows you to run console applications and batch files without any window in the background, handle UAC privilege elevation under Windows 7 and Vista, start multiple commands in parallel or synchronously, and much more.
Hstart is very small (~100 Kb), but it allows you to:
- start console applications without any windows in the background
- start applications with administrative privileges without UAC prompts
- start non-elevated applications from elevated scripts and batch files
- start multiple applications in the specified order synchronously
- set the working directory and priority class of the created processes
- set the startup delay before command execution
- show success and error messages after command execution
Hstart is a must have if you use batch files on an everyday basis for backups, various file sync and copy scripts, automatic source code compilation or code signing.
Price$19.95 Buy full version
Updated12 Feb 2021
Downloads1,136 (1 last week)
Download Hidden Start 4.1 (1.29 MB)
Buy Hidden Start's full version ($19.95)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Hidden Start on 12 Feb 2021 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: