Published by Win iSCSI Target Software on 1 Feb 2010
"Windows iSCSI target software"iSCSI Cake, http://www.iscsicake.com, is a Windows based iSCSI target which shares server's disk, partition, VMDK file or ISO file with iSCSI initiators/clients. iSCSI Cake provides another choice for enterprise storage virtualization. Client can access remote iSCSI storage as local disk, which supports all disk operations such as partitioning, formatting, read, and write. iSCSI Cake uses copy-on-write mechanism to handle client write requests which means client can write, delete, format and repartition iSCSI disk without changing any bytes in server's storage resource.
iSCSI Cake provides network administrator a convenient way of software maintain and update. It is no longer necessary to install software on each client repeatedly. And it is time to stop worrying about the safety of shared data on server because everything will recover after client disconnect.
1. iSCSI Compatibility: Supports iSCSI initiators on Windows, Linux, and Solaris.
2. OS Compatibility: Supports all 32bit/64bit Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA and later operating systems.
3. 64bit Addressing: Breaks through the 2TB limitation.
4. VMWare Compatibility: Exports VMWare VMDK disk file as target disk.
5. ISO Support: Simulates virtual CDROM drive.
6. Port Forwarding: Provides service while under the protection of firewall.
7. High IO performance: Server cache with per-client cache together delivers high IO efficiency.
8. Easy to Manage: Windows based GUI can be installed on any computers to manage iSCSI server.
9. COW protection: Protects server data from unauthorized client.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan iSCSI Cake for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.