"Helps you move your steam games."
Do you have many games on your computer that you’ve purchased from Steam? Do you want to free some HDD space to make room for the newer ones? You can use Steam Mover to relocate your games to a folder of your choice (ex.: move the games from C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common to a different partition, in D:\Games\).
Here’s why you need Steam Mover:
- Move all your Steam games in folders and partitions of your choosing, to free space for newer games
- You can still play the moved games
- If you have a SSD drive, you can keep using it for the frequently played games since it’s faster, and move all the other games on bigger but slower HDDs
- This is a portable application, there’s no need for installation
- Low resources needed
- In the con’s section, it only works with NTFS partitions, you have no warranty in case there are errors and you lose files in the transfer (especially if you don’t have all the right permissions), it can only move folders not individual files
Install Steam Mover if you plan to free some space on your HDD for new games and still want to keep playing the old ones, without having to uninstall / install.
Updated27 Jun 2017
Downloads1,503 (1 last week)
Top user review