"Duplicate File Finder, Disk and File Manager"
At the first glance, Space Hound will clean up your hard disk by eliminating duplicate files, but there’s more to this program that it first meets the eye. You can also use this app for disk management, extract files from Zip archives or pack files and folders in archives, view different types of files, edit binary files with the Hex viewer, see icons, etc.
Here are the main features:
- As a super cyber “hound”, this app will “sniff out” the wasted space on your partitions and enable you to free disk space, with just a couple of clicks
- You can define which files should be considered obsolete, duplicate or unused
- Find duplicate files in a local network
- Works very well with a large volume of data
- Friendly, cartoon-like interface
- Make detailed reports that you can export into different file formats or send to your printer
- View detailed directory maps, file dependencies, shared DLLs, file associations, backup your important files by synchronizing folders
Download Space Hound if you want to get rid of duplicate or obsolete files or need an effective disk management.
Requirements: 10 meg of hard disk space, Pentium Class PC
What's new in this version: Space Hound 4 is a major new release of Space Hound 32. Many new features and functions. Totally new interface. Latest additions include a Bulk Renaming Tool and an easy to use Zip Backup Feature.
Top user review