"Automatically delete, move, archive old files"The program for deleting, moving, archiving, clearing folders of old files. Transfers data to archive folders based on file creation, modification or last access date. Easily remove files over N-days old.
- application can work as a clearing utility and as a system service of Windows NT,2000,XP,2003,Vista;
- program keeps up different languages;
- allows to purge several different folders at once;
- stores settings for each folder in particular;
- it is possible to delete, copy, move, send to the Recyclebin or archiving the old files you've found;
- while moving\copying files can be compressed by inserted archivator ZIP;
- support external archivators such as WinRAR, 7-Zip;
- every folder can have the list of files, ignored during the scan process;
- it is possible to set the list of masks to search for files in the folder, for example: (*.jpg,*.bmp, *.tiff);
- the time when file becomes old can be measured in days, weeks, months, and years;
- search the files, which older than several minutes;
- clearing can be started every several minutes, hours or in particular time;
- creating shortcut in the work folder instead of the moved file;
- empty directories in scanned folders can be deleted;
- files' attribute "ReadOnly" can be ignored;
- clearing schedule can be set in scheduler or started the scanning by hand;
- list of stored folders can be saved on the disk or downloaded from the disk, and work with a current list of working folder;
- all the program actions are taken down to the files of logs;
- with the help of files of logs it is possible to look when and what file was relocated, and recover it at the previous place;
- statistics of actions over files is run by days and months - with its help you can recognize how much place on the disk is occupied by working folders and how much you've saved while archivating the files;
- support messages to administrator by sound and email.
What's new in this version: Fit the bugs. The files cannot be restored - the button Mark/Unmark does not work. Removed feature: now the "Action Editor" does not starts Service if user to minimize the program to the tray.
Top user review