"Create, resize, merge and convert partitions."
Partition Magic is one of the best known partition managers which has been around for ages and is owned by Symantec. Create, amend, move, rename, re-size or delete partitions. Reorganize a hard drive by changing the sizes of different partitions to create enough free space to add a new partition with the freed-up space. Create script so to create partitions based on a set structure needed with each new hard drive. Access hard drives over a TCP/IP connection. The package is not inexpensive and offers little functionality in the demo version versus other packages which are either free or fully functional for limited time demos. With work with FAT, FAT32, Windows NTFS, and Linux ext2 plus swap file systems.
Partition Magic Key Features:
- Brand name partition software from Symantec
- Create, amend, move, rename, re-size or delete partitions
- Access hard drives over a TCP/IP connection
- Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, and Linux ext2/Swap file systems
- Demo has almost no functionality
- Expensive software versus other software options
- Requires Windows XP or later
Partition Magic is a brand name partitioning software with a lot of other competition.
Updated23 Jan 2013
Downloads10,691 (1 last week)
Top user review