"Resize Windows Server partition with IM-Magic"
If you’re an experienced network administrator or a web developer, you sometimes face the fact that the space just runs out on your server. One simple solution is to extend the partition that runs out of space by shrink one that has enough free space.
Here’s what you need to know about IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server:
- The most important thing that you’re probably wondering already: there’s no data loss between shrinking one partition to enlarge the other
- It’s very easy to use, all you have to do is drag a slider until there’s enough space available in the partition you want
- You can also enter the exact number instead of dragging the slider
- There are no options available for merging partitions or creating new ones
- Like in most applications of this kind, you first have to decide what operations to do (i.e.: you can shrink two or more partitions to make space for a more important one) and only then you click the button that starts applying the changes
- Works with both FAT & NTFS file systems
Download Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition if you need to resize one important partition at the expense of the others who may have more available space.
Requirements: x86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500MHz, capacity of RAM memory above 256M
What's new in this version: Windows 11 supported; fixed some bugs
Top user review