Published by Hexprobe System on 5 May 2008
"Hpsetool: Hexprobe Storage Encryption Tool."This is a simple, easy-to-use disk encryption tool that encrypts and password protects your removable and external disk. Its powerful encryption ensures that only you can open an encrypted logical drive. Key Features:
1. Encrypt data using 256-bit AES algorithm; gold lock can encrypt every bit of the data with high security level; silver lock can encrypt file system with very fast speed.
2. Help to choose a secure password; validate password using SHA-256 algorithm; not store password on any media.
3. Verify drive sectors before encrypting data; Undo encryption/decrytion action at any moment;
4. Support various disks; drives plug-play; one time register Hpsetool in an external drive, any computer use it.
5. Support all windows file system: NTFS, Fat32, Fat16, Fat12.
6. Designed for Windows 2003/XP/2000 and work with Windows Vista.
7. XP visual styles support; HTML online help.
What's new in this version: Improve the compatibility with Windows Vista.
Updated5 May 2008
Downloads316 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Hexprobe Disk Encryption Tool on 5 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: