"HD Tune was designed as a HDD application."
HD Tune packs a variety of applications under one roof: check for HDD health using S.M.A.R.T, find and fix errors, completely erase all data from your disks to make sure you didn’t leave any compromising documents on it, a reliable benchmark that measures your HDD’s performance and many other tools.
Here are some of the key features:
- Check the health status for all your disk drives in one go
- Detailed S.M.A.R.T reports
- Monitor the temperature to protect your disks
- Supports large HDDs (more than 4TB)
- Enable self-tests that will detect impending problems
- To monitor the performance, HD Tune will run series of write / read operations and measure the speed using 4KB of data
- It can also be used with USB sticks or iDevices
- Works with all Windows versions, 32-bit and 64-bit (2000, XP, 2003 Server)
- Support for all HDD connectors (IDE, SATA, SCSI)
- Inspect the surface to detect errors
- Displays graphical statistics
Install this software if you need to diagnose and monitor your hard disks.
Updated17 Jun 2016
Downloads6,701 (3 last week)
Top user review