Published by JerMar Software Corp. on 18 Apr 2014
"Professional grade batch file name utility."FileName Pro, a professional grade batch file naming utility.
Whether you have a few or thousands of files to rename, FileName Pro can rename your files in seconds. Name files using any combination of file naming schemes. Name using ID3 tags, EXIF metadata, dates and times, series style or even random names. Exclude and add text to file names, change case or work only with certain file types. You can even move your files to a new folder when the rename operation is complete. Great for digital camera enthusiasts.
If for any reason you need to undo the file naming operation FileName Pro can do that too!
A sample of your file naming choices:
* Supports ID3 and EXIF metadata
* Using random names
* Using a highly configurable series format
* Removing specified characters from current names
* Replacing characters with user specified characters
* Manual renames using a text file or Excel
* Undo history with print capability
* Changing file extensions
* Filters file name operations based on attributes and/or extensions
* Save recurring file name operations as profiles for easy recall
* Set a folder watch and automate file renames
What's new in this version: Manual rename using Notepad or Excel, copy or move files after rename, filter, live preview, rename based on file metadata, watch folders, hundreds of naming options
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested FileName Pro on 27 Apr 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: