"Windows Data Recovery Software"
Almost everyone has been in a situation where they accidentally deleted a very important file, and then to make matters worse emptied the recycle bin. Fortunately, for those situations, there's programs like File Recovery 2013 Standard. This program can be used to retrieve lost or deleted data from a variety of different platforms including PCs, Mobile Devices, Flash Memory, and more! This is a small version of File Recovery 2013 Enterprise, and is more directed towards individual users as opposed to businesses. You can try File Recovery 2013 Standard for free, but the full version is $69.95. Start recovering your lost data today!
Key Features of FILERECOVERY 2013 Standard PC:
- Easy to use interface when retrieving files
- Multiple platforms supported for retrieving data including: PCs, Mobile Phones, Flash Memory, and iPods
- Supports FAT, NTFS, and EFS file systems
- Free to try, $69.95 to unlock the full version
- Requires Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, or 8
Don't wait another day to at least have the assurance that you can retrieve any data that was mistakenly deleted. Get File Recovery 2013 Standard now.
Requirements: Intel compatible system, minimum 1Ghz, running Windows, 1 GB RAM, and a drive to save files to.
What's new in this version: New interface, new recovery algorithms, multiple file system support, disk tools
Top user review