"Specialized photo recovery software"Eassos Photo Recovery is the best and specially designed software to fix various photo loss problems, for example, recover deleted photos from camera, restore formatted pictures from memory card, retrieve lost images from cell phone, recover lost photo from corrupted or RAW drive, etc. Various local disk and removable devices are supported, such as memory card, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, computer, etc.
1. Recover deleted and formatted photos as well as recover lost photos from damaged or RAW partitions and drives.
2. Support recovery of various formats of photos and images, such as JPG, BMP, PNG, PSD, MAX, RAW, DNG, MEF, ICO, TIFF, CRW, CR3, HEIC, etc.
3. Users can view and preview files during or after file scanning process and know file quality before actual recovery.
4. Scanning progress can be saved automatically or manually so that users can load it instead of scanning from beginning if program is restarted.
5. Eassos Photo Recovery can perform photo recovery from all Windows system based storage media, including all brands of digital camera, USB flash drive, CF card, SD card, laptop, memory stick, etc. It supports recovery from NTFS, FAT32, FAT16 and exFAT partitions.
6. It comes with a step-by-step photo recovery wizard which guides the entire recovery process and users can get back desired photos easily.
7. It allows users to pause file scanning progress and save data as well as resume scanning based on demand.
8. Eassos Photo Recovery is 100% safe as it performs read-only photo recovery, which won't do harm to lost data and storage device.
9. It can work under all versions of Windows system like Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP along with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
Requirements: Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB Disk space
What's new in this version: 1. After copying files, the modified and created date of target folders is consistent with original ones. 2. Improve accuracy of recovering files by type 3. Supports to recover and preview heif(.heic) and cr3 photo files. 4. Program icon on Taskbar displays progress for operation being executed.
Top user review