"Modify file & folder dates from command line"
DirDate is a command line tool which allows for automation to change file dates at regular intervals, modify folders and more. If there is a need to adjust a date to keep it more connected to the current year then this can be achieved to avoid its becoming archived and inaccessible later. EXIF meta data is also supported. This is the data created when photos are produced by smart phones and digital cameras. Creation dates and modified dates can be altered from within EXIF data inside JPEG, TIF or PSD photograph files to change them to a more suitable date. Works with sub folders. Can deal with read only files as well.
DirDate Key Features:
- Command line date management tool
- Change the creation and/or modified date to something more recent or way back in the past
- Edit EXIF data for creation and modified dating
- Access JPEG, TIF and PDF image files
- Go into folders and sub folders too
- Read only files no problem
- Requires Windows
DirDate is a date adjustment tool at the command line level for files and images.
Requirements: 2MB RAM, 1Mb disk
What's new in this version: * Fixed integer overflow with adding and subtracting to existing dates. * Added .WAV and .M4A to supported Exif extensions.
Top user review