"Utility to rename files and folders with ease"
Bulk Rename Utility is a renaming utility that can take files in bulk and rename them in a batch process. The software can use flexible, user-specified criteria for renaming that can utilize string substitution to replace found information and correct it, add sequential numbering, iterate through folders and sub-folders, and more. The case of file names can also be altered to match how other files are named elsewhere. Additional text can be added to the end of each file name. File name changes can be previewed before being actioned. There is a context menu item added to Windows Explorer to make it easier to select files within the file manager and then activate the Bulk Rename Utility app.
Bulk Rename Utility Key Features:
- Rename files as a batch process
- Sequentially number files
- Change the case of the file names (uppercase and lowercase)
- Append information to the end of the file names
- Replace string information
- Windows Explorer integration with the context menu
Bulk Rename Utility is a renaming utility that offers many features to change the naming of a batch of files however the user wishes.
DeveloperBulk Rename Utility
Updated21 Sep 2020
Downloads1,977 (3 last week)